31.12.04

Back in action!

Hi to everybody!
i'm so sorry i didn't write anything since long time!
i spent this vacations (i mean the time before new year's eve), in my home in mountains, with all my family, and in last day, with my best friend and my sister's boyfriend... so crowded!!
...but so nice! i love confusing moments, like when you're soo many people!
unfortunately my other sister doesn't stand my other sister's boyfriend, so they argued one evening, and then everybody wanted to talk with me, to know my opinion...
i hate this thing, because i dont' care about anything that does not concern my own world or what i really care about, so the relationship between my elder sister, and my other sister's boyfriend didn't really touch my feelings...
more, i hate to do the peacemaker...
but you know, Xmas period, everybody "ought" to be better than usual, so i did a thing i think i'm good in: i listened to all of them, and then, i told them what i thought about. once for all!
so... i hope this story will not have stings attached, especially for what i said about it, otherwise i'll tell to all the characters of this episode, to go f*** them off (ehm... scusate il francesismo..).

Well well well, i have to say "excuse me" to Liena, because in these last days i had to pack up all my stuff in mountains, and also i could not connect often to internet, otherwise my brother would paste on my pc, playing flash games... so my father ordered me not to turn on the pc if i could... :(
fortunately now i'm back home, with just my closest sister, and so i gain again the complete power on MY laptop!
i hope i'll can talk with you, my friends!

  • Quilo, if his mic will finally cooperate, to work with us!
  • Fer, if she'd like to talk with me, and i hope also i'll can see her beautiful smile again!
  • Liena, i hope both, that her mic will work, and that i'll can see her, like she can see me(e il mio sorriso contagioso!!) [bellissima! ;) ]

Well, i just made a cake, or better, i just put it in the oven!
it was my favourite cake when i was a child! i hope it'll be good!
its name is Marmorkuchen, but it's in german, in english it would be marblecake (don't worry Quilo, there's no link between you and this cake!!), because of it's design...


well, happy new year's eve to everybody!
Buon Capodanno e Felice Anno Nuovo!
AUGURIIIIIIIIIIIIIII A TUTTI E BUON 2005!!
BACIONI A TUTTI!!