8.12.04

THX

I really want to thank those how wrote a comment about the last post i published... thank you so much. i'm glad to have you guys!
I read your email Liena, and I'll reply to that asap, maybe this night, after I'll think about it.
And thank you Quilo, you're a smart guy, not persecuted by bad luck. Who knows the obscure plans of life? Maybe Sarah has been sent to you to feel what love is, and maybe you'll find another girl who'll make your heart feel small because of the love you'll feel for her...
I'm not sure I explained what I wanted with the proper words, but i hope I did!
Well, I published this post only for you, Liena and Quilo, because nobody else knows the existence of this blog, and because you're a special couple of friends I have.
And also because today I didn't do anything special that deserves to be noticed... I went to a sort of Mall to buy some Xmas presents and i bought just one, because it was too crowded, and it disturbs me, when there are too many people in the same place!
Well, guys, see ya next time on chat! msn or icq!
Ciao!!!!